Re: [bpel-dev] Update sites and Builds

Hi Vincent & Neto,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I've been distracted by work. Besides, build/release management is one of my least favorite aspects of s/w engineering because I'm no good at it (or maybe it's the other way around ;-)

I talked with our JBoss Tools release mgmt engineer about this (you may know him, Mickael Istria) and he has offered to work with you to figure out what is the best way to organize the update sites for all of the target platforms.

Please keep me in the loop and let me know if I can do anything to help (for instance, updating the eclipse project website?)

Thanks!
Bob

Hi Neto,