Re: [bpel-dev] Precedence in the class BPELwriter

Hi Neto, Bob,

I'm developing an extension to the BPEL Designer. Well, I could had success to implement all the extension without changes in the BPEL Designer source code. However, one of my changes extends the Scope (by adding some new attributes), and for that one I did a minion change on the BPEL source code. I just change the precedence of the ExtensionActivity in the activity2XML method of the BPELWriter class.

So, you created other extended activities.
I guess it means your fix does not change the normal behavior of the activity extension mechanism.

I think your contribution can be committed.

Regards,

                  Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak