Re: [bpel-dev] Juno Release

Hi Bob,

Le 30/01/2012 17:20, Bob Brodt a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

It looks like the BPEL Designer is now being included in the aggregate builds for the juno release train. Is there anything else that needs to be done that I can help out with?

Yes, I added us in the aggregator on Thursday. I think the first build was on Friday (M5 + 0).
If the build had failed, we would have received a notification by email.
I updated the licenses so that we use the last ones.

There are two things you could do (I wanted to take a look, but I did not have time for it since last week).
We should set the version on this page. [0]
And we should also add a description page. [1]
I think all of this can be done in the project's metadata.

You can take a look at Wayne's message here for more details [2].

Thanks,

               Vincent.

[ 0 ] : http://eclipse.org/projects/releases/releases.php?release=juno
[ 1 ] : http://eclipse.org/projects/releases/descriptions.php?release=juno