Re: [bpel-dev] Discuss the new BPEL wizard

Le 17/11/2011 13:23, Bob Brodt a écrit :
It sounds like you have some experience in writing documentation for eclipse projects, yes? If I can have our docs exported as HTML, can you help with the CSS and cleanup?
Yes, I have already written Eclipse documentation. :)

If I can have our docs exported as HTML, can you help with the CSS and cleanup?
Sure.
The best thing would be to put the HTML pages in an Eclipse plug-in (org.eclipse.bpel.help). I can then fix it and complete it to appear in the Eclipse documentation. And we will probably go in a second loop to link the documentation with help context IDs (see the other discussion with Tobias).

           Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer