Re: [bpel-dev] Discuss the new BPEL wizard

Le 15/11/2011 21:03, Bob Brodt a écrit :
It's been a while since I've looked at that code, but I'm not sure I understand why you can't create an abstract process using the current EMF api. I thought the only thing different about executable and abstract processes was the namespace: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/abstract" vs. "http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"

Indeed, it is the only difference, syntactically.
However, the EMF meta-model is only associated with the namespace "http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable".
Now, I can hack the wizard to replace manually this namespace in the created BPEL file. In fact, this is what I'm going to do.

          Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer