Re: [bpel-dev] Questions about the "empty BPEL" template

Hi,

Le 31/10/2011 17:52, Bob Brodt a écrit :
I agree, the empty process template is confusing at best. How about splitting this up as separate templates: an "almost empty" process with just a Receive and one with just a Pick activity? (but we should probably call them "Incomplete" rather than "Empty" Processes) At least those won't have validation errors.

The problem is that a receive or pick activity results in an error message if all its attributes are not set.
So, there would be an error annyway with these empty templates.

Regards,

                   Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak