Re: [bpel-dev] onEvent in a Scope, does it work?

Hi All,

the problem was not the BPEL Designer neither the Ode. It was me. =P

According to BPEL specification: "A business process instance MUST NOT simultaneously enable two or more <receive> activities for the same partnerLink, portType, operation and correlationSet(s)".

I found an interesting discussion about a similar problem at:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5727218/bpel-process-stopped-on-a-second-receive

And a good example of how deal with multiples messages in the same process:
http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/09/correlation-with-bpel.html

Cheers,
Neto