Re: [bpel-dev] ask for help

You need to set up the proper target platform - you could use steps 1 - 3 from here:

But before you start: you should really read something about developing RCP applications (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Rich_Client_Platform)...

Tobias

Von: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von mathematics2008 [mathematics2008@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. September 2011 10:53
An: bpel-dev
Betreff: [bpel-dev] ask for help

I checked out the source code of the bpel designer project,which includes 15 plugin projects.I want to run them as eclipse application,but there are some errors,such as
"Bundle 'org.eclipse.emf.compare.ui' cannot be resolved",etc(the problems is below).Anyone who knows how to solve this problem please help me .
Thank you!
2011-09-15

mathematics2008

Back to the top