[bpel-dev] XPATH GetCurrentDate Expression in BPEL designer Assign Activity

Dear Sir,
I am using Eclipse Helios, with the eclipse BPEL designer.
As part of my research work at the LAU-Beirut,Lebanon, i need to study the process's execution time.
I noticed that the BPEL designer shows a TCP/IP monitor with execution time, but running the same process twice, generates different results.

So it occurred to me that probably getting the current date-time from within the BPEL might help stabilize the results.
This current date-time will be recorded when the BPEL begins and before the last reply, in order to study the process's execution time.
However i cant seem to find an _expression_ in the BPEL designer that gets the current time.
Is there such an xpath _expression_? and is my approach correct? or is there a better way to study the process's execution time?
Any guidance in that matter will be much appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing your reply.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
Sara Ayoubi