Von: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von Bob Brodt [bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011 15:01
An: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Betreff: Re: [bpel-dev] ExtensionActivity Deserializer problem

I agree, it should be fixed in the BPEL Designer plugin. Tobias, do you have some time to work on this?

Please be aware that the BPEL Designer project was moved as of yesterday, to the SOA TLP. See the restructuring document [1] for details. I'll be checking today, to make sure everything is in place and that the new GIT repository is OK.

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

Hi all,

Thanks Tobias, for sharing a working example of ExtensionActivity. It is more similar to my extension and It is awesome. I was able to fix that DOM modification problem by going through it.

Anyway my suggestion is, this Dom modification problem should handle in BPEL designer side.