[bpel-dev] Models based on the BPEL.ecore

Hi all,

As I could see, the processes modeled in the BPEL designer are in EMF and based on BPEL metamodel.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.bpel/plugins/org.eclipse.bpel.model/src/model/bpel.ecore

Well, I'm working in a MDE approach that has some transformations that generates BPEL processes based on this metamodel. However, my transformations don't generate an executable BPEL process, it generates a model of the process complaint with the BPEL Metamodel (bpel.ecore). Then, my question is: can I import this file and generate the executable BPEL file, since it is compatible with same BPEL metamodel.

And I have another question: can I export a model of the BPEL process? In other word, can the tool generate a file representing an instance of the bpel.ecore (it is not the same as process.bpel)?

Thanks,
Neto

Back to the top