Re: [bpel-dev] Problem installing BPEL Designer in eclipse 3.5.2

Oops, looks like my attachment didn't work...here it is again.

Open the "CVS View" in your eclipse workbench, and create a new repository (see attached screenshot). Next, navigate to org.eclipse.bpel/plugins in the repository viewer, select all of the org.eclipse.bpel folders and right-click -> Check Out.

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

 I use a standalone version of Eclipse  3.5.2 which  provides several plugins for model transformation  so I do not have to switch to Eclipse 3.6

So how can I check the sources of the BPEL Designer.

Regards,

Aymen