Re: [bpel-dev] Translation of BPEL Designer

Hi,

Make your own fragments is one solution. But for Eclipse projects, there is also Babel [0].
The interest of the Babel project is that the effort is not limited to project community but to the entire Eclipse community.

Once the project is added to Babel, you can translate texts in your own language on this page [1].
I have not seen the BPEL Designer project in the list. Maybe it's time to add it.

What do you think about it?

           Vincent.

[ 0 ] : http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/
[ 1 ] : http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/translate.php