Re: [bpel-dev] Can I consume asmx services in processes designed with the BPEL Design?

Hmm, one thing you might check is the java jre version. I think I remember someone else having similar problems because the default jre on Mac OS is 1.5 - you should be using 1.6

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat