Re: [bpel-dev] Extending Scope

And, again...I think all this could have been done with <extensionActivity> instead of muddying up the BPEL model ;)

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

Hi all,

I have a big problem. I'm trying to extend some BPEL activities: Pick and Scope. I could extend Pick, as I told in a previous email. Now I'm trying to extend Scope, however I'm having problems to extend Scope. Unlike Pick, Scope have a Event Handler, and it can have OnEvent and OnAlarm.

Has somebody a suggestion how I could do it?

Thank in advance,
Neto