[bpel-dev] Mailing-list to track commits?

Hi,

I have not seen it on the project's web site, but I'll ask anyway.
Is there a mailing-list to track commits on the BPEL Designer?

This way, each time someone commits something, every subscribers receive an email with the changes. This way, you are notified on every commit, and depending on your email client, you can also use plugins to ease the tracking. [0]

Does such a mailing-list exist?
And if not, what do you think about creating one?

Regards,

                 Vincent.

[ 0 ]: https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/thunderbird/addon/colored-diffs/

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer
Petals Link (previously EBM WebSourcing)
http://www.petalslink.com
http://vzurczak.wordpress.com
+33 (0) 4 76 96 15 16

Back to the top