Re: [bpel-dev] Eclipse BPEL Designer and Glassfish

Hi,

BPEL scripts that are written with the Eclipse BPEL Designer respect the BPEL 2.0 specification.
I don't see any reason for which these scripts would not work on Glassfish. As long as it has a BPEL engine... :)
However, I don't think you will be able to directly deploy your BPEL from Eclipse.

Regards,

                  Vincent.