Re: [bpel-dev] Beautify XML for extension activities

Hi Bob,

what I'm referencing are the children of the child element of <extensionActivity>. As far as I understand your code you are removing any text nodes, recursivly?

To my p.s. - I'm talking about the fact you already mentioned in your reply on 01/14.
In XML you have:

  <sequence>
    <extensionActivity>
      <proc:invokePipelet name="...">
        <proc:pipelet class="..." />
      </proc:invokePipelet>
    </extensionActivity>
  </sequence>

But the created objects are: SequenceImpl -> InvokePipeletImpl -> PipeletImpl
Further more, even if I set the connected element of InvokePipeletImpl to <proc:invokePipelet> in my deserializer, you set it to <extensionActivity> later on. The resulting problem: If I have to add/remove child elements of invokePipelet because of structural changes in the object, I always need to find the correct child of the connected <extensionActivity>.
Maybe we should introduce an own object for <extensionActivity> and change the example project accordingly? That way the extension activities would work like the rest of the elements.

Tobias