Re: [bpel-dev] Bpel process generation... help needed

Well, w.r.t dynamically composing a service during runtime - I think it is
a domain issue, which means if you think you have enough information
available I think you can do it. As for "how" to do it, that, as usual,
depends on what is available in the environment where you want to do this.
Given that you want to construct a process and auto-deploy it, I guess
generating all the files + then use ANT to deploy to e.g. ODE sounds OK to
me (without having looked too much at the details), however, the base
question I assume is what you have available. Seems like you have wsdl4j
and wsif, also it seems like that you don't have eclipse+emf (not even
headless), thus I believe you cannot properly use the existing bpel model.
Thus, to create your process, you'd need to use different technologies like
e.g. creating the BPEL XML directly by populating a DOM tree and saving it,
or maybe by using JAX-B or .... - your choice then.

PS: I understand that using the BPEL model outside of eclipse might be
desirable, but it was never intended by us. Thus, this isn't supported

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Moser

WebSphere BPM Architecture - Team Lead BPEL, BSM & Selector Editors
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Deutschland
Schoenaicher Str. 220
71032 Boeblingen
Phone: +49-7031-16-4304
Fax: +49-7031-16-4890
E-Mail: smoser@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Stuttgart, HRB 243294