[bpel-dev] Why the generated query of vprop:propertyAlias has not namespace?

Hi all,

I use the bpel editor to generate a correlationset. During the process, I use the correlation editor to generate a property and a propertyAlias.
But in the propertyAlias, there is a query. The query value has not namespace. I don't know if this is right or not? If no namespace, how can
we to locate the 'ssn' from the part of a message?
Thanks!

Grid

    <vprop:propertyAlias messageType="wsdl5:PolicyQuoteProcessServiceRes" part="out" propertyName="tns:SSN">
    <vprop:query><![CDATA[/receivePolicyQuote/policyQuoteInfo/ssn]]></vprop:query>
    </vprop:propertyAlias>

Back to the top