From: Michael Illiger2 <MILLIGER@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] The design tool different from OASIS specification for BPEL2.0
To: "BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 8:29 PM

Hey Joni,

You are not on the latest version of the BPEL 2.0 spec. (http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/wsbpel-v2.0.html)
Here it says in chapter 8.4:

The from-spec MUST be one the following variants:

<from variable="BPELVariableName" part="NCName"?>
   <query queryLanguage="anyURI"?>?
      queryContent
   </query>
</from>
<from partnerLink="NCName" endpointReference="myRole|partnerRole" />
<from variable="BPELVariableName" property="QName" />
<from expressionLanguage="anyURI"?>_expression_</from>
<from/>

Back to the top