Re: [bpel-dev] How to change the default behavior of LeafBorder.paint()

Hello Ting,

as of today we don't have the possibility to adjust the visualization of the activity nodes using extension points.
So the answer is, yes - you would have to define an extension point in bpel.ui.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Michael Illiger

Software Developer - BPEL Editor / WID
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions Development 1

Phone: +49-7031-16-1273  IBM Deutschland
E-Mail: milliger@xxxxxxxxxx  Schoenaicher Str. 220
 71032 Boeblingen
 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294