[bpel-dev] How to change the default behavior of LeafBorder.paint()

Hallo,

I am trying to wirte an extension to change the default behavior of org.eclipse.bpel.ui.editparts.borders.LeafBorder, for example, the shape of the elements border. By default it is Rectangle and I want to change it into circle.

Is there an extension point, which i can use to implement it?
Or I have to define an extension point in org.eclipse.bpel.ui?

any answer is appreciate

--

Best Regards

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

    商祺

Ting Wang

"The bane of my existence is doing things
that I know the computer could do for me"
                       -- Dan Connolly

Back to the top