Re: [bpel-dev] Reading a BPEL file

mmh ... i don't think this code is outdated, I rather think that your URI
is incorrect or something (maybe your file does not reside in an eclipse
workspace, thus you cannot construct a PlatformResourceURI but should
rather use a fileURI then). Can you both post the exception that you are
getting ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic26738.gif)

  Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

  E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen.

                                               Germany

  IBM Deutschland
  Research &
  Development
  GmbH /
  Vorsitzender des
  Aufsichtsrats:
  Martin Jetter
  Geschäftsführung:
  Erich Baier
  Sitz der
  Gesellschaft:
  Böblingen /
  Registergericht:
  Amtsgericht
  Stuttgart, HRB
  243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |iyad alshabani <iyad.alshabani@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                             |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |10/10/2009 09:40 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [bpel-dev] Reading a BPEL file                                                                                                                |
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                      |

I have always the same problem
I have tried to sourround it with the try/catch

try {

            bpelResource = (BPELResourceSetImpl) fResourceSet.getResource
(uri, true);

        } catch (Exception e1) {

            e1.printStackTrace();

        }