[bpel-dev] Reading a BPEL file

Hello,

I am building an Eclipse plug-in for reengineering BPEL files. I tried to use the BPEL Project's API but I have difficulties in reading the BPEL file. I've tried the snippet provided here:

http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers/model.php

but it seems to be a little outdated. The resourceSet.getResource(uri, true) command returns a BPELResourceImpl instance, which contains no process whatsoever. This is the code that I use:

ResourceSet resourceSet = new ResourceSetImpl();
URI uri = URI.createPlatformResourceURI(file.getFullPath().toString());
BPELResourceImpl resource = (BPELResourceImpl) resourceSet.getResource(uri, true);
org.eclipse.bpel.model.Process process = resource.getProcess();

and the process in the end is null. The file is a validated BPEL file. Can you tell me whether I do something wrong or there is another problem.

Thank you,
Marios

Back to the top