[bpel-dev] Qualified input payload and UnQualified ouput payload

Hi All,

We are currently using Eclipse BPEL to develop our BPEL processes, and we have a requirement that the incoming payload would be qualified whereas the output payload is unqualified.

Currently, in Eclipse BPEL, both the input and output elements are defined under the same Schema definition in the WSDL file. Hence, both of them can either be qualified or unqualified. But in Oracle BPEL we have different XSD definition files for input and output elements. So, we can handle them independently.

Can someone please suggest a way to achieve the same in Eclipse BPEL. I have attached the WSDL file for your reference.

Thanks,
Dev

Looking for 24 hour chemists in your area? Try Yahoo! India Local