Re: [bpel-dev] BPEL Parsing

Hey Iyad,

you need to adjust your compiler setttings ... look af the PDF at
http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/users/howto/ode.php, , Section 2.2.1, step 14

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic27934.gif)

  Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

  E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                               Germany

  IBM Deutschland
  Research &
  Development
  GmbH /
  Vorsitzender des
  Aufsichtsrats:
  Martin Jetter
  Geschäftsführung:
  Erich Baier
  Sitz der
  Gesellschaft:
  Böblingen /
  Registergericht:
  Amtsgericht
  Stuttgart, HRB
  243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |iyad alshabani <iyad.alshabani@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                             |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |09/14/2009 04:45 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [bpel-dev] BPEL Parsing                                                                                                                       |
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                      |

Hi Simon,

Thank you for help.
I just tried your code and after a big dependencies problems i noticed
that there are some restriction to the use of some libraries
like : org.eclipse.bpel.model.resource.BPELResourceSetImpl;
or even i find that in the bpel.ui.util there is the class BPELReader, i
wanted to use it and specially use the read(..) method the samething
there is restriction rule for using this class
i remind that i created a new plugin project with the all necessary
plugin dependencies concerning eclipse.bpel and other emf stuff
also one another thing some packages won't be found with just
org.eclipse.bepel.* but we have to add the bin in front to be
bin.org.eclipse.bpel.*

In fact i'm looking to extend the plugin to be able to do some kind of
right mouse clik and then manipulate the BPEL process.
Thank you
Iyad

Simon D Moser wrote:
> Hi Iyad,
>
> here's some sample code to do this: Write your own eclipse plugin, and
> **assuming ** your file is in your eclipse runtime workspace, this can be
> done as follows:
>
>       IPath path = new Path("/pathToMyBPELFile/myFile.bpel");
>       IFile bpelFile = ResourcesPlugin.:getWorkspace().getRoot().getFile
> (path);
>       loadBPEL(bpelFile);).
>

>       protected Process loadBPEL(IFile bpelFile) {
>
>             ResourceSet fResourceSet = new BPELResourceSetImpl();
>
>             IPath fullProcessPath = bpelFile.getFullPath();
>             URI uri = URI.createPlatformResourceURI
> (fullProcessPath.toString(), false);
>             bpelResource = fResourceSet.getResource(uri, true);
>
>             EcorePackage instance = EcorePackage.eINSTANCE;
>             instance.eAdapters();
>
>             try {
>                   bpelResource.load(Collections.EMPTY_MAP);
>                   EList<EObject> contents = bpelResource.getContents();
>                   if (!contents.isEmpty()) {
>                         return (Process) contents.get(0);
>                   }
>             } catch (Exception e) {
>                   e.printStackTrace();
>             }
>
>             return null;
>
>       }
>

> Similar code exists in the loadModel() method of the BPELEditor class in
> the bpel.ui plugin. Now you have the EMF Process-root EObject, that has
the
> in-memory representation of this. You can now read/modify this using
> standard EMF methods.
> For each EMF object (such as Process) there is also a method getElement()
> which returns you the DOM Element - not sure why you'd need that though.
> Parsing with EMF is much more conveniant. Let me know if that answered
your
> question.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
>
> Simon Daniel Moser
>
> Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
> IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
> Business Process Solutions Development 1
>

>   Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland
(Embedded

image moved

to file:

pic14969.gif)