Re: [bpel-dev] Xpath or BPEL validation error?

Hi Denny ,

sure - open a bugzilla and attach the patches to - I will certainly take a
look and apply them if they're good!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic10480.gif)

  Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

  E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                               Germany

  IBM Deutschland
  Research &
  Development
  GmbH /
  Vorsitzender des
  Aufsichtsrats:
  Martin Jetter
  Geschäftsführung:
  Erich Baier
  Sitz der
  Gesellschaft:
  Böblingen /
  Registergericht:
  Amtsgericht
  Stuttgart, HRB
  243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Denny Xu <dxu@xxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                             |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |09/07/2009 11:57 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [bpel-dev] Xpath or BPEL validation error?                                                                                                    |
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                      |

hi Bryan
I also got many this kink of errors too, actually, there are much more
bugs in validator than you list below, I have worked on a project that
based on the
Eclipse BPEL project for a long time, and have some patches for the BPEL
Validator issues includes the bugs you list, I would like to report the
bugs to Eclipse BPEL bugzilla and
attach the patches, if some guys of BPEL team could take a look at it
and apply it, it would be great ;)
I hope I can help you a little bit if you would like to get any help of
the validator.

Denny

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.se.uni-hannover.de%2Flehre%2Ftutorials%2FBPEL-ODE-Eclipse-Getting-Started.php&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate