[bpel-dev] org.apache.axis.1.3.0 plugin for eclipse

Hi, every one,

     1) I meet a problem when I try to make a standalone version of BPELDesigner.  The org.apache.axis.1.4.0  dependence on  javax.wsdl [1.5.1] plugins, but several packages dependence on   javax.wsdl [1.4.0], when I export the BPELDesigner, only the javax.wsdl [1.5.1]  is exported.  So when I run it, I got  the  error  messages:   javax.wsdl [1.4.0, 1.5.0)  unresolved.  What can I do to solved?

    K.Roy said that he solved his problem. I really want to know how he do it.

     2) Where can I get org.apache.axis.1.3.0  plugin for eclipse?  1.3.0  dependence on   javax.wsdl [1.4.0]. I search in the internet for long time.  But I have not find it.

    Thanks in advance.

Emily.

======== 2009-07-23 00:32:06 您在来信中写道: ========

Thank you