Re: [bpel-dev] Using BPELReader Class

Simon D Moser a écrit :
Hi Damien,

Hello,

**assuming ** your file is in your eclipse runtime workspace, this can be
done much, much simpler :

      IPath path = new Path(
"/home/damien/Workspaces/BPEL/org.example.loadbpel/bpel/ldiplom.bpel");
      IFile bpelFile = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().getFile
(path);
      loadBPEL(bpelFile);).

      protected Process loadBPEL(IFile bpelFile) {

            ResourceSet fResourceSet = new BPELResourceSetImpl();

            IPath fullProcessPath = bpelFile.getFullPath();
            URI uri = URI.createPlatformResourceURI
(fullProcessPath.toString(), false);
            bpelResource = fResourceSet.getResource(uri, true);

            EcorePackage instance = EcorePackage.eINSTANCE;
            instance.eAdapters();

            try {
                  bpelResource.load(Collections.EMPTY_MAP);
                  EList<EObject> contents = bpelResource.getContents();
                  if (!contents.isEmpty()) {
                        return (Process) contents.get(0);
                  }
            } catch (Exception e) {
                  e.printStackTrace();
            }

            return null;

      }

Thank you very much, it works a lot better.

The path might not be correct in my example - it might be that you must
only specify the path starting from your workspace root instead of having
the full path - give it a try.

Yes, I had to change the path just like you said.

Alternatively, *if* you want to launch whatever you are doing using a
right-click menu on the bpel process, let me know, I can send you a sample
plug-in for that, too.

Well, what I would really be interested in would be to build a standalone application that does not need Eclipse running. The idea is to be able to call it from the command line to integrate it in a compilation chain.

I tried to create a Java project instead of a plugin project but, obviously, I get a "Workspace is empty" exception :)

Best regards,

--
Damien Thivolle                   |     INRIA Rhone-Alpes / VASY
PHD Student                       |     655, Avenue de l'Europe

Back to the top