Re: [bpel-dev] Re: Need help on Eclipse BPEL plugin documentation

Hey Chathuri,

Michal is proabably the best person to answer this, however there is some
design document about the validator to be found at
http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers.php.

HTH

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards.

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic19542.gif)

  Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

  E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx:         71032 Boeblingen

                                               Germany

  IBM Deutschland
  Research &