[bpel-dev] Bpel Activities Not Rendering/Displaying when code is imported from Jdeveloper

Hi all

I have imported some bpel code that I was using developing in JDeveloper into eclipse however, the Eclipse BPEL Designer seems to have one or two poblems displaying the digrams.

1. To begin with, If I shutdown eclipse or close my bpel file and reopen it,  the diagram is not rendered i.e. All I see is the start and end activities. All the other activities are not displayed. The only way that I can get it to render the diagrams again is to edit the source and then switch back to the design tab. Is this a bug?

2. Some of the activities are not displayed at all. It seems that if the bpel file is large,  the eclipse bpel designer just omits some of the activities. Is this also a bug.

Any help will be appreciated. We want to start using eclipse as our IDE for bpel developement but  we obviously can if we have such problems

Regards

George Badu

Back to the top