[bpel-dev] a issue when I import a bpel2.0 file

Hi all,

I import some bpel2.0 files that are from bpel2.0 spe samples, I found there are some issues:
1 the bpel editor can not understand abstract process, right?
2 the link elements will be a same location when the bpel file be opened by bpel editor, these
   elements will overlap.
3 a bpel file include correlation, but in bpel2.0 spe, correlationpattern should be request|respond,
   the bpel editor can not support these.

Thanks
Grid

Back to the top