[bpel-dev] Problems with install

Hi,

I have installed Eclipse BPEL according to the directions (I think) but still have 100 errors in Eclipse after pulling the plugins from dev.eclipse.org.

I did set the Forbidden references as specified.

One of the errors, in ItemWithAbstractsImpl.java, on
import org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.NotificationChain;

is: import org.eclipse.emf cannot be resolved

But, isn't the required version of EMF installed automagically?

Any thoughts are welcome!

Thanks
Doug

Back to the top