Re: [bpel-dev] Installing the bpel designer in Genymede

It seems they havn't updated their update site to support the ganymede yet. And they might not until their next release in the plugin. I had to download the source, compile and export to get the bpel plugin that supports Ganymede. Follow the step by step instructions specified in http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/install.php,

Regards,
Saminda

Jelena Lukic wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to install the bpel designer through the update site for Eclipse Ganymede, but couldn't, it is unable to resolve some dependencies correctly.

Thank you,
Jelena