[bpel-dev] One question and two problems

hey there,

can somebody tell me, how can I get the predecessor of an arbitrary activity, if there is some?

And I found problems with flow and handlers:

Problem with flow: if you connect two activities in a flow with a link, the linkName written in source and target element in .bpel file is null. So, you save the file and when you open it again, the link can not find its target and source.

Problem with EventHandler: when you add event handler, an onEvent and an empty scope are created, but when you drag and drop an activity into the empty scope a java.lang.NullPointerException is thrown.

I need flow and handlers work correctly for my thesis, but I do not have too much time left. So I am deeply appreciative, if somebody can help me.

Thanks a lot and merry Christmas!

Yunxiao

Sicher, schnell, übersichtlich - der Internet Browser vom Marktführer!

Back to the top