Re: [bpel-dev] Goodbye. At least for some time

Hi Dennis,

it was a pleasure working with you!
Good luck for your exams and in the future, and I hope the saying that
"paths of people always cross twice" is true ;-)
The BPEL Designer Team is losing a very capable member ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic30467.gif)

 Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

 E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &
 Development
 GmbH /
 Vorsitzender des
 Aufsichtsrats:
 Martin Jetter
 Geschäftsführung:
 Erich Baier
 Sitz der
 Gesellschaft:
 Böblingen /
 Registergericht:
 Amtsgericht
 Stuttgart, HRB
 243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Dennis Ushakov" <dennis.ushakov@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                       |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                             |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |09.09.2008 17:55                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[bpel-dev] Goodbye. At least for some time                                                                                                        |

Hi all,

I'm leaving Intel today, so I'll have much less time to spend on this
project.
I'm also having exams for postgraduate course right now, so I guess I
will have no time in short-term perspective.
It was a pleasure working with you, and I'll try to come back and
continue contributing to this project.

You may contact me via e-mail, it also can be used as Google Talk and
Jabber ID. My ICQ number is 106088893.

Thanks everyone,
Dennis