Re: [bpel-dev] Bug creating a new Bpel project on Debug mode

Hi Mike,

of course it doesn't work with the update site just yet - since we don't
have a official Ganymede based "release", just code that runs on top.
In the maillist. a few days a ago, there was a list of requirements that
you need to install. In Short:

1.) Install a 3.4
2.) Get the latest and greatest versions for the dependencies.

    * EMF 2.4
    * GEF 3.4
    * DTP SDK 1.6
    * WTP (Web Tools Platform) 3.0.x

3.) Check out CVS HEAD for all BPEL plugins
4.) Start a runtime workbench and debug ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID).
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic00406.gif)

 Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

 E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &