Re: [bpel-dev] Ganymede port

Hey Andrei - we have an initial patch available (see attached file - apply
on HEAD stream code using Ganymede). However, I am encountering a few
issues where I am stuck and need some help (see list below).

(See attached file: OS_34Port.patch)

Problem a.) is probably caused by a WST change somehow (and Bruno wanted to
take a look, but hasn't gotten back to me yet). b.) seems to be a
classloader problem that I cannot seem to figure out ?!

Obviously, any help here is greatly appreciated ;-)

a.) I cannot create a new BPEL Project. I always get a Facade unknown
exception. This is probably due to some WST changes -  Bruno, since you
wrote most of that code - would you mind taking a look there ?

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2008-08-21 21:53:15.343
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception:
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Project facet null has not been
defined.:
      at
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProjectFrameworkImpl.getProjectFacet
(
FacetedProjectFrameworkImpl.java:230)
      at
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.ProjectFacetsManager.getProjectFacet
(
ProjectFacetsManager.java:74)
      at
org.eclipse.wst.web.ui.internal.wizards.DataModelFacetCreationWizardPage.createPrimaryFacetComposite
(
DataModelFacetCreationWizardPage.java:124)
      at
org.eclipse.wst.web.ui.internal.wizards.DataModelFacetCreationWizardPage.createTopLevelComposite
(
DataModelFacetCreationWizardPage.java:118)
      at
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.internal.datamodel.ui.DataModelWizardPage.createControl
(
DataModelWizardPage.java:103)
      at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard.createPageControls(
Wizard.java:170.)
      at
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.ui.ModifyFacetedProjectWizard.createPageControls
(
ModifyFacetedProjectWizard.java:307)
      at
org.eclipse.wst.web.ui.internal.wizards.NewProjectDataModelFacetWizard.createPageControls
(
NewProjectDataModelFacetWizard.java:136)
      at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createPageControls(
WizardDialog.java:669.)
      at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.setWizard(
WizardDialog.java:1083)

b.) If I reuse an existing BPEL Project, I can create a new Process and
things look good on first glance. However, as soon as some code tries to
access an object from javax.wsdl, I get some strange error

b1.) If I use JDK 5, I get

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed 4 2 2008-08-21 22:01:29.156
!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:
"org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.wsdl.Input
      at org.eclipse.bpel.ui.util.ModelHelper.getVariableType(
ModelHelper.java:1376)
      at
org.eclipse.bpel.ui.properties.InvokeVariableSection.updateInputVariableWidgets
(
InvokeVariableSection.java:1101)
      at org.eclipse.bpel.ui.properties.InvokeVariableSection.refresh(
InvokeVariableSection.java:1050)
      at org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.TabContents$6.run(
TabContents.java:217)

b2.) With JDK6, I get

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/wsdl/Input"
      at org.eclipse.bpel.ui.util.ModelHelper.getVariableType(
ModelHelper.java:1376)
      at
org.eclipse.bpel.ui.properties.InvokeVariableSection.updateInputVariableWidgets
(
InvokeVariableSection.java:1101)
      at org.eclipse.bpel.ui.properties.InvokeVariableSection.refresh(
InvokeVariableSection.java:1050)
      at org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.TabContents$6.run(
TabContents.java:217)

someone seeing these, too ? Someone any idea what might cause this ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software?
Business Process Solutions Development 1

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic24480.gif)

 Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

 E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &
 Development
 GmbH /
 Vorsitzender des
 Aufsichtsrats:
 Martin Jetter
 Geschäftsführung:
 Erich Baier
 Sitz der
 Gesellschaft:
 Böblingen /
 Registergericht:
 Amtsgericht
 Stuttgart, HRB
 243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Andrei Shakirin <andrei.shakirin@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                       |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                             |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |27.08.2008 10:29                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
  |[bpel-dev] Ganymede port                                                                                                                          |

Hi Simon,]

Do you have already kind of time plan / roadmap regarding Ganymede port?
Could we help/support BPEL team with this topic?

Regards,
Andrei.,

Andrei Shakirin
SOPERA GmbH - Open Source SOA