[bpel-dev] Validator, xpath 1.0 parser.

All,

Just wanted to let you know that I checked in the xpath 1.0 parser that attempts to behave almost exactly from an API perspective as Jaxen did. Some junit tests to boot as well.

The parser just parses the source and builds syntax trees but does not provide and runtime support for evaluating the Xpath expressions. If someone wants to add this, that's fine, we don't really need it at this point. The syntax also remember where the main tokens were in the _expression_ so that errors can be hi-lighted as well.

All of this sits in the plugin org.eclipse.bpel.xpath10.

>From the validator perspective, a little code changes as well to adapt to this parser.

I had a question regarding the BPELResourceSetImpl in the model package. I've commended the lines that are causing some pain when I want to run the validator stand-alone outside of eclipse [have not chacked that in yet, want to understand the change]

I think they were added by Oleg on around may 13.

public BPELResourceSetImpl() {
        super();
        // IWorkspace workspace = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace();
        // workspace.addResourceChangeListener(this, IResourceChangeEvent.POST_BUILD);
    }

The simple part is that I need a resourceset (the "slightly hacked version", which can load URI based on extension) but it needs to be able to run outside of the eclipse env.
The ResourceChange listener is there just to flush a the content of what is cached after a build ... seems that this could be done elsewhere.

-michal
--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp,
W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321

"Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top