Re: [bpel-dev] Open, view .bpel file

Hey Pawel,

look at the class "BPELEditor" in plugin "org,eclipse.bpel.ui". Put a
breakpoint in "init()" and start from there.
Note that the BPEL Designer is an EDITOR, so you cannot stop people from
making changes when they are viewing it (at least not out of the box)
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Mit freundlichen |                                 |                                |             ||
|Grüßen / Kind    |                                 |                                |             ||
|regards          |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|                 |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Simon Daniel     |                                 |                                |             ||
|Moser            |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|(Embedded image  |(Embedded image moved to file:   |(Embedded image moved to file:  |             ||
|moved to file:   |pic30608.gif)                    |pic10605.gif)                   |             ||
|pic31705.gif)    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Team Lead BPEL   |                                 |                                |             ||
|Editor -         |                                 |                                |             ||
|Websphere        |                                 |                                |             ||
|Integration      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Developer (WID)  |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|IBM Software     |                                 |                                |             ||
|Group,           |                                 |                                |             ||
|Application and  |                                 |                                |             ||
|Integration      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Middleware       |                                 |                                |             ||
|Software         |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Business Process |                                 |                                |             ||
|Solutions        |                                 |                                |             ||
|Development 1    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|(Embedded image  |                                 |                                |             ||
|moved to file:   |                                 |                                |             ||
|pic31440.gif)    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Phone:           |+49-7031-16-4304                 | IBM Deutschland                |    (Embedded||
|                 |                                 |                                |  image moved||
|                 |                                 |                                |     to file:||
|                 |                                 |                                |pic27896.gif)||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Fax:             |+49-7031-16-4890                 | Schoenaicher Str. 220          |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|E-Mail:          |smoser@xxxxxxxxxx                | 71032 Boeblingen               |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|                 |                                 | Germany                        |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|(Embedded image  |                                 |                                |             ||
|moved to file:   |                                 |                                |             ||
|pic15014.gif)    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|IBM Deutschland  |                                 |                                |             ||
|Research &       |                                 |                                |             ||
|Development GmbH |                                 |                                |             ||
|/ Vorsitzender   |                                 |                                |             ||
|des              |                                 |                                |             ||
|Aufsichtsrats:   |                                 |                                |             ||
|Martin Jetter    |                                 |                                |             ||
|Geschäftsführung:|                                 |                                |             ||
|Herbert Kircher  |                                 |                                |             ||
|Sitz der         |                                 |                                |             ||
|Gesellschaft:    |                                 |                                |             ||
|Böblingen /      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Registergericht: |                                 |                                |             ||
|Amtsgericht      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Stuttgart, HRB   |                                 |                                |             ||
|243294           |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |(Embedded image moved to file: pic19421.gif)                                                                                 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Paweł Tomasik" <tomasik.pawel@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                              |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |29.07.2008 22:29                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
  |[bpel-dev] Open, view .bpel file                                                                                                                  |

I would like to write application which will only open and view .bpel file.
Can You tell me what I need to do that and where can I find classes and
methods responsible for that in BPEL Project?

Thanks very much,
bpel-dev mailing list
bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx