Re: [bpel-dev] Fixes and vacation

Hi Dennis!

Thanks a lot, sounds like great work! Enjoy your vacation!
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Mit freundlichen |                                 |                                |             ||
|Grüßen / Kind    |                                 |                                |             ||
|regards          |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|                 |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Simon Daniel     |                                 |                                |             ||
|Moser            |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|(Embedded image  |(Embedded image moved to file:   |(Embedded image moved to file:  |             ||
|moved to file:   |pic07244.gif)                    |pic06236.gif)                   |             ||
|pic15416.gif)    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Team Lead BPEL   |                                 |                                |             ||
|Editor -         |                                 |                                |             ||
|Websphere        |                                 |                                |             ||
|Integration      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Developer (WID)  |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|IBM Software     |                                 |                                |             ||
|Group,           |                                 |                                |             ||
|Application and  |                                 |                                |             ||
|Integration      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Middleware       |                                 |                                |             ||
|Software         |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Business Process |                                 |                                |             ||
|Solutions        |                                 |                                |             ||
|Development 1    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|(Embedded image  |                                 |                                |             ||
|moved to file:   |                                 |                                |             ||
|pic30695.gif)    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Phone:           |+49-7031-16-4304                 | IBM Deutschland                |    (Embedded||
|                 |                                 |                                |  image moved||
|                 |                                 |                                |     to file:||
|                 |                                 |                                |pic24350.gif)||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|Fax:             |+49-7031-16-4890                 | Schoenaicher Str. 220          |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|E-Mail:          |smoser@xxxxxxxxxx                | 71032 Boeblingen               |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|                 |                                 | Germany                        |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|(Embedded image  |                                 |                                |             ||
|moved to file:   |                                 |                                |             ||
|pic13222.gif)    |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
|IBM Deutschland  |                                 |                                |             ||
|Research &       |                                 |                                |             ||
|Development GmbH |                                 |                                |             ||
|/ Vorsitzender   |                                 |                                |             ||
|des              |                                 |                                |             ||
|Aufsichtsrats:   |                                 |                                |             ||
|Martin Jetter    |                                 |                                |             ||
|Geschäftsführung:|                                 |                                |             ||
|Herbert Kircher  |                                 |                                |             ||
|Sitz der         |                                 |                                |             ||
|Gesellschaft:    |                                 |                                |             ||
|Böblingen /      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Registergericht: |                                 |                                |             ||
|Amtsgericht      |                                 |                                |             ||
|Stuttgart, HRB   |                                 |                                |             ||
|243294           |                                 |                                |             ||
|-----------------+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+-------------+>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |(Embedded image moved to file: pic02489.gif)                                                                                 |

  From:       "Dennis Ushakov" <dennis.ushakov@xxxxxxxxx>

  To:         "BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       11.07.2008 12:56

  Subject:    [bpel-dev] Fixes and vacation

Hi all,

I've fixed following problems in the last week:
1. Fixed wrap in show context command handling in CompoundCommand
2. Fixed getModelRoots for CompoundCommand
3. Fixed NPE while searching for variables on newly created scope
4. Fixed imports resolving with incorrect type (for example when
schema import has wsdl import type)
5. Updated standard faults according to the BPEL spec (removed
invalidReply and repeatedCompensation, added uninitializedVariable)
6. Fixed FaultHandler deletion from Invoke that was conflicting with
new undo mechanism due to FaultHandler DOM element hack. Now it's hack
free =)

Oleg, when you're back from vacation (I believe on Monday =)), could
you please verify and commit them?

I'm on vacation from 12/07 till 26/07 with almost no access to e-mail,
so please, don't expect answers or fixes from me in that time frame.

Thanks,
Dennis