[bpel-dev] RE: Documentation

Hi,

> I have to extend and adapt the Eclipse BPEL Designer in my thesis. Is
> there some stuff (documents, diagrams,...) to learn more about how the
> BPEL Designer works? And especially to learn something about the
> implementation and how to adapt?

Our institute spent some development hours on extending the Eclipse BPEL
Designer.

In my opinion, you get a good overview on the Eclipse BPEL Designer in the
following thesis:
Vazquez Fernandez, Javier: BPEL with Explicit Data Flow: Model, Editor, and
Partitioning Tool.
http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/cgi-bin/NCSTRL/NCSTRL_view.pl?id=DIP-
2616&mod=0&engl=0&inst=IAAS

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me or Javier
directly!

Cheers,

Oliver

--
University of Stuttgart
Institute of Architecture of Application Systems (IAAS)

Back to the top