[bpel-dev] Accessing BPELWriter from BPELExtensionSerializer

Hello,

We are trying to figure out a way to call BPELWriter from BPELExtensionSerializer (and BPELReader from BPELExtensionDeserializer). Unlike BPELActivitySerializer, whose marshall() method is passed the BPELWriter instance in the last parameter, BPELExtensionSerializer’s marshall() method is passed the BPELExtensionRegistry instance instead.

Could we suggest that the BPELWriter be added as a parameter to BPELExtensionSerializer.marshall()? We need this because we are embedding a BPEL activity inside an extension element.

Thanks,

Hanyu

Back to the top