[bpel-dev] Collaboration with Apache ODE [WAS: Re: Feedbacks]

Hi,

I'm taking this opportunity to uncloak and propose some help :) If you need more information on how to better integrate with the ODE compiler or deploy processes, feel free to ask on dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, we'll be happy to help, provide some code examples or pointers to existing code. Also if you're experiencing issues with the ODE compiler or runtime, we can discuss what could be improved.

In any case, we're happy to collaborate :)

Cheers,
Matthieu