[bpel-dev] BPEL Editor: milestone plan and possible cooperation

Hi all,

Some last months I am actively using BPEL Editor and find it really nice and consistent project.

Are the any plans for the further releases? Unfortunately project milestone plan finishes on end of 2007.

Especially interesting features for me are:
1) XML source view;
2) Deployment using WTP Server Tools API;
3) Integration with STP BPMN modeler.

Are there any plans regarding these features?
Are you also interesting in cooperation regarding bugs fixing and implementation of these features in BPEL project?
(I am and some members of our team are committers in STP and Swordfish Eclipse projects)

Regards,
Andrei.

Back to the top