Re: [bpel-dev] Trouble with ReconciliationHelper

Hi Hanyu,

These problems are happening because there's no DOM elements when
you're creating EMF elements like this. I have fix that makes
ReconciliationHelper simply skip synchronization in case there's no
DOM. But if you intend on using DOM later in your code I need to come
with some solution that allows to create DOM element at the moment
when EMF one is created.
For me it seems completely ok to have simply skip synchronization to
DOM when we have none, but if anyone has any objections - please speak
out.

Thanks,
Dennis

2008/3/23, Dennis Ushakov <dennis.ushakov@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Hanyu,
>
>  It seems that it's the problem with my code so I'll take a look at it.
>  I hope I'll submit patch somewhere at the beginning of the next week
>
>  Thanks,
>
> Dennis

Back to the top