Re: [bpel-dev] Undo for namespaces change

Hi Dennis,

mmh, the problem here is that EMF EObject, unlike DOM nodes, do not carry
around the namespaces. Therefore, this can be changed on a DOM level, but
since that change wouldnt be visible in the rgaphical BPEL, EMF doesn't
care. Only the BPEL writer cares. This is a tricky question actually.

Why would we want that (== change of a namespace prefix) to have effects in
the graphical  view anyway ? Is there any reason for that (I am asking that
stupid because I don't see any reason) ?

Cheers
Simon

ps..: By the way, I found yesterday that when you create a process that has
a structued activity (lets say a sequence, and then a while in that
sequence, and then a something else in the while), and you save and close
everything is fine. But once you reopen the process, then the inner
activities are lost (at least in the graphical view). To me this might be
caused by the DOM Facading work - did anyone of you ever notice that ? Or
is this just happening on my machine ?

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration  Mail:        IBM Deutschland          (Embedded
 Developer Development  smoser@de.i  Entwicklung GmbH         image
 Team Lead BPEL Editor  bm.com       Vorsitzender des         moved to
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.      Phone:       Aufsichtsrats: Martin    file:
 71032-01, Room 086     +49-7031-16  Jetter                   pic30430.g
 Websphere Solutions    -4304        Geschäftsführung:        if)I'm
 and Services           Fax:         Herbert Kircher          speaking
 IBM Deutschland        +49-7031-16  Sitz der Gesellschaft:   at
 Entwicklung GmbH       -4890        Böblingen                EclipseCon
 Schönaicherstr. 220,                Registergericht:         2008
 D – 71032 Boeblingen                Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                                     HRB 243294