Re: [bpel-dev] Updating "Installation" website

Hi Sebastian,

of course, any helping hand is always wanted to improve things. You find
some instructions here:

http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers/www.php

Follow the steps and then you could produce an eclipse patch to the website
plugins - I think that would be the preferered way.
When finished, send the patch to us, we'll review it and release it ...

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration  Mail:        IBM Deutschland          (Embedded
 Developer Development  smoser@de.i  Entwicklung GmbH         image
 Team Lead BPEL Editor  bm.com       Vorsitzender des         moved to
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.      Phone:       Aufsichtsrats: Martin    file:
 71032-01, Room 086     +49-7031-16  Jetter                   pic29007.g
 Websphere Solutions    -4304        Geschäftsführung:        if)I'm
 and Services           Fax:         Herbert Kircher          speaking
 IBM Deutschland        +49-7031-16  Sitz der Gesellschaft:   at
 Entwicklung GmbH       -4890        Böblingen                EclipseCon
 Schönaicherstr. 220,                Registergericht:         2008
 D – 71032 Boeblingen                Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                                     HRB 243294