[bpel-dev] Reconciliation work is finished

Hi!

I'm happy to announce that reconciliation is now complete and should
work for all elements. There's is an unimplemented handling of
ExtensibilityElement in Expression but this could be integrated as
independent patch.

So from the now on we're going to switch from committing big patches
to the bug 204936 to filing separate bugs and patches. There's one
more big patch to come fixing several critical errors in
reconciliation, but after that I suggest that we close 204936

And the last thing =) From the Monday, 10th I'm going for so long
awaited vacation till the end of the year

Thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top